District Integration Reduces Teacher Workloads
Integrating your Student Information System is a great way to reduce teacher work loads. Some of the things you can do with District Integration are listed below:
Click here to learn more about District Integration.
- Automatically setup and maintain teacher accounts.
- Automatically setup and maintain and class rosters.
- Automatically define the attendance codes, comment codes, and grading periods that your teachers use in the classes you setup and maintain for them.
- Automatically download grades, attendance, and official comments into your Student Information System.
- Print out group-wide report cards.
Are you interested in setting up District Integration for your School Information System?
If so, please send us an email
by using our Contact Us page.
© 1999 - 2019 KMKVGK Inc. All rights reserved