MyGradeBook has a powerful quiz creation and management tool. It also offers a large library of teacher-created quizzes which you can import.
Some of the many quiz related features available are:
- Online administration of quizzes and automatic electronic score recording in MyGradeBook assignments
- Print option for offline quiz administration
- Online storage in MyGradeBook so that quiz scores are accessible and can be automatically transmitted to the teacher via e-mail
- 17 quiz related reports.
- Library of thousands of teacher-created quizzes that are available by subject, skill, or grade level and that can also be customized to align with state standards or learning objectives
Fast and easy online assessment:
- Set different quiz options, such as whether to show the correct answers as each question is completed
- Enter the questions and answers into simple forms
- Build questions in multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, essay, survey format or any combination within a single quiz
- Share With Teachers option enhances collaboration and team teaching arrangements by allowing you to share your quizzes with specific teachers for use in their classroom
- Allow students to take a quiz 1-99 times to practice building skills in problem areas
- Random question and answer order so that students do not know which question to expect next
- Ability to modify any element of the quiz such text size, sections and sub sections, headers and footers, and much more...
Teachers like the convenience of being able to work from home. Since we started using this program, homework is being turned in more regularly and grades are improving. It's great being able to communicate more directly with parents.
— Kathy Burns, Technical
Specialist, Ann Arbor Public Schools