MyGradeBook has a powerful quiz creation and management tool. It also offers a large library of teacher-created quizzes which you can import.
Some of the many quiz related features available are:
- Online administration of quizzes and automatic electronic score recording in MyGradeBook assignments
- Print option for offline quiz administration
- Online storage in MyGradeBook so that quiz scores are accessible and can be automatically transmitted to the teacher via e-mail
- 17 quiz related reports.
A growing public library of teacher-created quizzes that are available by subject, skill, or grade level and that can also be customized to
align with your learning objectives.
Fast and easy online assessment:
- Set different quiz options, such as whether to show the correct answers as each question is completed
- Enter the questions and answers into simple forms
- Build questions in multiple choice, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, essay, survey format or any combination within a single quiz
- Share With Teachers option enhances collaboration and team teaching arrangements by allowing you to share your quizzes with specific teachers for use in their classroom
- Allow students to take a quiz 1-99 times to practice building skills in problem areas
- Random question and answer order so that students do not know which question to expect next
- Ability to modify any element of the quiz such text size, sections and sub sections, headers and footers, and much more...
© 1999 - 2018 KMKVGK Inc. All rights reserved