MyGradeBook has a sophisticated seating chart. Some of the features available in the seating chart are:
Easy and powerful ways to arrange desks.
- Create an arrangement of desks by dragging and dropping them anywhere you want them to be.
- Create an arrangement of desks by specifying a number columns a rows.
- Create an arrangement of desks by importing a previously created desk arrangement from another one of your classes.
- Upload pictures of students. Pictures you upload are automatically resized to fit.
- Take attendance using the codes you defined in the attendance definitions screen.
- Your default code is automatically pre filled for each student
- Use the Mark All button to quickly assign a code to all of the students.
- Use the Send Email button to quickly save the attendance and send email for any codes you defined as resulting in an email during your attendance definitions setup.
- Use the Print button to get a hard copy of the screen.
Don't have a MyGradeBook Teacher account yet? It only takes a minute to
sign up for a free 30 day trial account.
We will not ask for your credit card. If you decide to pay, the cost is less than $2.50 a month.
Save even more money by starting a group account.
Teachers like the convenience of being able to work from home. Since we started using this program, homework is being turned in more regularly and grades are improving. It's great being able to communicate more directly with parents.
— Kathy Burns, Technical
Specialist, Ann Arbor Public Schools