Secure & Compatible
MyGradeBook is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal and student information. We take all precautions to ensure reliable access to your data, and to keep your data safe and private.
MyGradeBook offers the most secure and protected way for you to give parents access to the information they need to understand their students' progress.
With MyGradeBook's leading security protocols, you are the gatekeeper. You have total control over what information parents and students can log in to see.
The easy and intuitive interface makes it a comfortable part of your daily routine.
Some of the information privacy precautions include:
- Access encrypted via the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Secure logout for protection of accounts accessed on a shared computer.
- If three consecutive unsuccessful login attempts are made, the account is automatically locked for one hour. A teacher can unlock the account prior to the end of the hour by entering the Unlock Password.
- Every time an attempt to access a teacher account is made, we email the teacher showing the date, time, IP address, and the result of the attempt.
Some of the data security precautions include:
- Even if your computer is stolen or the hard drive crashes, all of your data remains safe and private at MyGradeBook.
- Servers are in a physically secure and monitored environment including precautions such as man traps.
- Database files are encrypted.
- Daily server backups and offsite storage of archives.
© 1999 - 2017 KMKVGK Inc. All rights reserved